Reality strikes hard....:-(  

Posted by Aishu in ,

The first day, all of us are here, huddled together in this 'different from school' yet the warm and cosy classroom J204 and all of a sudden it's time for us to depart. If only time could be fined for over speeding and God paid the fine, well God would be so broke...



The realization dawned on me only today while filling the slam books of many a classmates with not mere words but with cherished memories of the days past. The stark reality made me realize how much my saner self will miss this lovely college and the amazing lot of friends that I earned during my nomadic existence in the college. I bet no place in the macrocosm will ever be considered tantamount to this class which hosted zillions of rapturous moments. Brooding over the days lost in not trying to establish an ardent connection with my class is not really my idea of the perfect way to spend the last few days with this splendid class which will forever remain the class that made me what I am today and I forever will remain their stentorian 06Z201...;-).


BE CSE G1 2006-2010 will always stay in my heart forever.....LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

This entry was posted on Oct 5, 2009 at Monday, October 05, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 feedbacks

Anonymous  

life really is a circle i guess..first class at psgtech in j204..so was our last class..

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Yeah very true....:-)

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Post a Comment

THE CAT!!!