BOGGLES MY MIND!!! :-P  

Posted by Aishu in ,

  1. Why is it that lions come in a majestic tawny yellow colour??? I want to see black lions....
  2. If your answer to the previous question is "Hey the lion is a ferocious beast..So the smaller animals need to sense the lion's presence in the dark". So hey it's ok if I am trampled to death by an elephant???
  3. If you answered "Hey may be you cant see the elephant but the elephant can cos you are not black". Well... What if I am a fox who just fell into a gutter and is still dirty and black???
  4. Examination : An inane fool who walks right through hell's doors knowing quite well that he's going to get out depressed or battered or shattered or humiliated...Why the hell do people still pay to get examined???
  5. Why is it that people always have this compulsive urge to bang the neighbour's head with their laptop??? (or is it just me??? :-P )
  6. What if I am put behind the bars and I love the place so much that I want to stay there forever and the law acquits me of my crime, is there any way I get to stay in the lovely prison cell of mine forever??
  7. Is there any difference between insanity and insanity???
  8. What are the colours that didn't make it to the Spectrum of light and why??
  9. If friend is a person who comforts you why are drug dealers our enemies??
  10. What if all the cell phones in the world are stringed together??
  11. Do you think this post makes any sense???
  12. Does morrow's Network Security exam dampen my spirits??
  13. What is this piece of shit doing here??

Well I have the answer to the last question....I am bored....BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways ALL THE BEST FOR THE SEMESTER EXAM GUYS!!!!!!

This entry was posted on Oct 28, 2009 at Wednesday, October 28, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 feedbacks

1,2,3,4 - completely beyond me.

5 - Me too, me too!

6. That's easy. Slap the guard :)

7. They're as different as infinity and infinity.

8, 9 - Huh??

10. I dunno - multicellular? :P

11. That's easy - NO! :D

12. Nah, it just scrambles your brain. You need the session key :P

13. Er...no comment.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Post a Comment

THE CAT!!!